Sellforte® for Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
Find the perfect balance between trade marketing & media investments
Drive demand for your products on both your own and external channels
Measure how your media campaigns (be them your own or retailers’) drive the demand for each of your brandsRequest a demo
Brand campaigns’ impact on sales
See how each brand campaign generates product-level sales and what are the most efficient media channels for each brand
Trade spend optimisation
Track how much more sales is gained through retailer campaigns, and what’s the retailer-specific ROI for trade spending
New product launch optimization with marketing
Minimize new products’ ramp-up time by synchronizing trade spending with your own brand campaigns
“I of course get better business results, for sure, but then on the other hand I’m equally satisfied of the self-development of the team members.”
Susanna Ottila — Director at Stockmann
Get a clear picture of how your brand campaigns are driving sales..
Measuring the commercial impact for different brand campaigns is painfully difficult task to do, especially on more distributor-driven markets. But it can be done (with some advanced modeling power), and it provides highly useful insights on brands' demand development over time:
- Track how each and every brand campaign affects overall and location-specific demand — not only for the promoted product but other products and brands within that category as well.
- Review your media performance during a specific campaign (campaign-specific media ROI).
- Predict when and where future brand campaigns will perform the best.
…as well as where your trade spending delivers the best ROI
Discounts and shelf placements can swing sales charts temporarily, especially when a major retailer advertises a specific brand or product. But, as a supplier, you need to know where these swings are coming from:
- Measure the return on trade marketing investments, including margin uplift by each retailer and brand
- Understand how floor position affects the demand for each product
- Include seasonal changes and weather impact in your analysis
Streamline your new product launch through marketing
When bringing new items to the market, it is crucial to make use of analysis to understand how and why similar products have succeeded (or failed) before:
- Predict the ramp-up period for your new product launch based on a specific media plan
- Discover correlations between your own and marketing activities and those of external partners, as well as how to synchronise them
- Understand how to position and price news products in relation to existing offerings.
Benefits by role
Holistic view of the of each media’s performance for incremental sales and margin uplift
Understand the sales value of brand marketing
Recognize which products and marketing messages are best to include in each media type
See which campaigns and product launches positively affect the sales of the entire product category
Predict sales for the upcoming months when implementing media and campaign plans
Product Group Manager
Clearly see when products cannibalize each other’s sales inside a product group
Know which product categories to promote in order to get the best traffic impact for both online and offline