Highly demand-driven consumption behaviour and superficially indifferent product assortments require sophisticated mix of tactical and brand marketing that communicates superior value proposition exactly at the right time.
Sellforte’s analytics takes into consideration finance industry’s information security standards and regulations by modeling the marketing effectiveness on lead-level. Instead of sales transactions, the software utilizes applications and bookings in the calculations.
Acquisitions within the finance industry are highly demand-driven and only needed at certain moment. A lot of the decisions are based on brand top-of-mind and experiences with the company, which underlines the importance of brand marketing and its measurability within the finance sector.
Being present at the right channels with the right offering improves the conversion rates substantially. Sellforte’s continuous marketing analytics software calculates how much leads each advertisement drives on daily level, helping marketers to constantly improve the targeting results.
Lead modeling. As the sales transactions are linked with highly personal data about the consumers, Sellforte’s marketing mix modeling for finance sector takes into consideration the amount of leads each activity converts in measuring the marketing ROI. This enables the marketing teams to get concrete results about the marketing performance for different products, channels and locations without requiring any identifiable data for the software to work. The results include:
- Lead conversion attribution for the marketing mix (both offline and online activities)
- Campaign-based media ROI measured by the amount of leads (which media-mix provides best results in each campaign)
- Markets’ safest data security protocols, even for the non-personal information analysis
Brand marketing. Purchases varying from short-term consumption loans to once in a lifetime -mortgage loans form a market that cannot be convinced with purely tactic marketing campaigns. As majority of the companies’ product assortments are very similar to each other, consumers make their decisions based on the top-of-mind, previous own & shared experiences with the company and overall feeling of the brand. Succeeding in delivering the right messages that resonate with the customers has major impact on acquiring new customers, which in turn can be measured by analyzing the long-term lead generation of different brand campaigns. With Sellforte, finance companies can:
- Measure the effectiveness of brand marketing in terms of long-term lead generation
- Monitor how brand-related campaigns resonate with each customer segment
- Find out what are the most efficient channels, months and campaign frequencies in brand marketing
Product-channel-segment fit. Understanding how different tactical and brand marketing activities have produced new leads in the past enables marketers to predict how future media and campaign plans will reach the targeted audiences. Including additional external and internal data sources (such as macroeconomic data and lead conversion rates) will further improve the accuracy of the model, providing the managers actionable insights into when and where different financial products will have the highest impact in terms of lead generation. Sellforte’s continuous marketing ROI measurement software helps the marketers to:
- Experiment what’s the optimal marketing-mix for a specific product (e.g. mortgages) and/or customer segment (e.g. recent university graduates)
- Include internal and external data sources to further explain the marketing performance (optional)
- Discover new customer segments based on individuals’ responses to different marketing activities (measured by lead conversions)
Concrete benefits for different roles in company
- Holistic ROI-view into each media’s performance in terms of leads
- Concrete results for brand marketing (in terms of leads)
- Deeper understanding of which products and marketing messages to show in each media
- How leads are generated through different marketing channels
- Which customer segments respond to which type of marketing activities
- Predictable lead generation for future media and campaign plans
- See what kind of marketing messages drive each product’s lead conversions
- Understand what kind of spillover effects marketing in one category has in other categories